Drakor Release History
March 14, 2018
Inscription: Ritual Shrines
- New Ritual Shrine pattern created for 51+ Inscriptionists
- A new Teleport: Random Shrine pattern has been added to the Teleportation Quest line (Level 51-70)
- The Teleport: Random Shrine will create a teleport to a random active shrine within the world of Drakor
- Once you create a Ritual Shrine they can be dropped by anyone in any World Area or Town Areas in Drakor (unable to drop in Settlements, Dungeons)
- Ritual Shrines are player trade-able, once they are dropped they last for 5-12 weeks before they expire
- Any Shrine Teleport needs an active shrine in that location for the teleport to be used.
- 2 Permanent Shrines have been created within the world to start off with. The rest will be player community managed.
- A real-time active list of Shrines can be now found in the Manual.
- When a shrine is dropped in a location, it's announced in chat.
Winter Clean-up Event
- New Event Point Player Titles have been added to the Winer Cleanup Event that starts March 17th.
Fixed Bug: Chat options button was broken for a short duration after the v3.05 release.
April 8, 2018
Feb-March Promo Winners Announced / April-May Promotion Launched in Drakor Store
April 9, 2018
Fixed Bug: New Shrine Teleports are now included in the Teleport "Sell All" exemption checkbox.
April 11, 2018
Added: New Pet added to Store and given out to players from Oct/Nov Promo "Lashaunna"
December 03, 2017
World Events Update - Overflow Tasks
- Now when a task is completed for any world events, there is an overflow task where each player can contribute the same items to the related task to personally get up to 5 event points for themselves.
- The task needs to be completed before you can contribute to the individual overflow task.
Aug/Sept Promo Rewards
- The Cheetah Mount has been added to the store and given out to everyone who spent $24 in Aug-Sept
- The Slender Cat pet has been added to the store.
- "the Unfriendly" custom title has been given out to everyone who spent $19 or more in Aug-Sept
- The 2nd premium profile theme is still in development, should be done soon.
Oct/Nov Promo Rewards
- All Pet Naming Tokens, Customize Tokens and Premium Profile (unlocked feature) has been given out to everyone who purchased and met thresholds during Oct-Nov
- Winners will be chosen soon.
Added: Titanium Treasure Pick (lvl 51-70) Pattern has been added to the game.
Added: Mithril Treasure Pick (lvl 71-100) Pattern has been added to the game.
December 19, 2017
Fixed Bug: fixed the issue with world event overflow tasks not giving out the correct EP values.
December 21, 2017
Fixed Bug: processed world tasks all again, figured out missing EP for players, deposited the missing EP to accounts and sent in-game mail to players who were effected and the difference of EP that was given out to fix the overflow points issue. (current in-progress overflow tasks, are still not cleaned up, but as of right now all players have the EP they should have, starting new overflow tasks will work correctly as well)
Added: Now overflow task links only show up when you have at least 1 required item in your inventory.
January 21, 2018
New/Update: Removed the old bot check, created a simple bot check from scratch. let me know of any feedback once you get to try it out.
Fixed Bug: Found logic flow issue with the combat bot check, this should be working 100% now. sorry for the inconvenience.
January 23, 2018
Event Items: Mass Purge/Auto-Sell of Event Items. To get ready for the events coming up this year.
February 4, 2018
Event Items: All Event Item that had a max level of 70 have been increased to 100
Fixed Bug: The Events button wasn't turning green (active) with the new Valentine's Day Event, this has been fixed for all future events as well.
February 8, 2018
Added: New Player Titles have been launched for purchase from the Events Vendor for the Valentine's World Event, get them now! titles are only available for purchase during the event.
February 12, 2018
New: Dec-Jan Promo Winners Selected, Premium Theme from Oct-Nov Promo given out, Pet Tokens and Customize Tokens given out from Dec-Jan Promo
New: Feb-Mar Promo Details Updated.
November 25, 2017
Equipment Inventory Filter
- Added new premium feature to the store, that will allow automatically filtering of your inventory by type of item.
- Changed the paging on the inventory page. it now is a drop down instead of the old version. (requires refresh)
- On Inventory load, the focus is set to the paging drop down field. use up/down keyboard keys to scroll through your inventory pages.
Combat Bot Check
- Updated more code today to help make sure it only happens every 50-100+ battles.
Fixed Bug: Weapons are now part of the Equipment (exempt check box) for the Sell All Feature, so when you check off equipment it will not auto sell weapons
November 26, 2017
New: You can now increase your guild bank space by another 10 slots with [Oak Container] x 5.
Fixed Bug: Teleports now display in the Inventory filter drop down.
November 03, 2017
Global Perks Revamp
- You can now purchase global perks for 1-5 hour durations
- Global Perks that are claimed do NOT use the food buff anymore. So they now stack with Food
- Global Perks can now be claimed together and stack with other perks.
- There is no limit to the globals that can be purchased now.
- When you have global perks claimed, you will now see icons at the top of the screen that when moused over say how long the perk is active for
- When you have a certain perk active, you can claim another of similar type and it will "extend" the current one you have active.
- This release requires a browser refresh, please do so if you haven't.
November 4, 2017
Fixed Bug: Timer Reduction stacking was not working correctly.
Update: Capped Timer Reduction bonuses to 50% for the time being while I do further investigation into the potential impacts from stacking of all buffs
Update: Global Perks page now displays the expiry for each perk, instead of having to mouse over it.
November 5, 2017
Fixed Bug: 2hr Global Perks were only charging the 1hr price.
New: Added Treasure Hunting Key (Smithing) patterns for Level 51-70
November 7, 2017
New: Added a small "button click" Bot Check to combat battles, this will also report to me bot failures as well.
November 8, 2017
Fixed Bug: Bot Checks will now work correctly within the Arena.
Update: Bot Checks for combat now display randomly, instead of a set # of battles.
November 14, 2017
Fixed Bug: Updated code for bot check in combat. it should only show up every 50-150 battles. let me know if this is not the case.
November 19, 2017
Fixed Bug: tracked down the issue with the bot checks not acknowledging successful bot checks, this should be working as intended now (only showing every 50-150 battles), this fix requires a refresh in the browser.
New: Mithril Ring (71-100) pattern has been added to the Rings Questline as a reward.
October 04, 2017
Happy 3rd Birthday Drakor! (Oct 6th)
Gallion Plains / Adara Lake
- Level 71 - 100 Content has been released.
- 30+ more new areas to explore
- Many new monsters, patterns and materials to collect and create
Unlimited Personal Inventory
- The game has now moved to UNLIMITED Personal inventory
- All players who spent tokens on expanding their personal inventory will have 75% of the tokens spent refunded in their account!
- Guild Inventory is still available for purchase in the store and hasn't changed.
- You can now freeze nodes across the lands of Drakor with Drakor Tokens
- When a node is frozen it doesn't matter how many players are at that node, the node will not start to deplete any further until the freezing expires.
- When a node is frozen, all players at that node can continue to work there AFK un-interupted until the node un-freezes and then depletes like normal
- Guild nodes _can_ be frozen (and it will propagate to all guilds who have the guild node unlocked and active)
- You can freeze a node for an unlimited amount of time.
- The higher the level of node, the more tokens it takes to "freeze it"
- You can freeze the node from the collection / working screen.
- You can list the current list of Frozen Nodes by typing /frozen in chat
Automated World Travel
- Now you can open the world map, click on a location you wish to travel too and you will travel to that location directly.
- This allows for an easier user experience when travelling the world.
- You can travel to all shown map locations, but not directly to Dungeons or Settlements
- Mount Travel bonuses have been tweaked to be percentage based to have a better impact on Automated Travel
- Travel Buffs are the only buffs that reduce Automated Travel (Timer Reduction does not)
- It now displays your current area with a red dot (doesn't display 'you' when mouseover the dot now) on the World Map and MiniMap
New - You can only use Auto World Travel when your current location is on the World Map (you will need to leave towns/etc...) before being able to use World Travel
Locked Inventory Items
- You can now click on the little lock when viewing an item to "Lock it"
- Any item that is locked can NOT be Disenchanted, sold to NPC or sold with using the sell all feature, until the item is un-locked
- The item can be listed on the Market for sale while locked.
- When viewing your inventory the item icons will display a lock when the item is locked
- Naase's selected 'Vicious Beaver' pet has been added to the Drakor Store
- Purchasing Personal Inventory Slots have been removed from the Store.
- Travel Food Buffs are now % based and STACK with Mount Travel Buffs.
- Drakor World Map now is positioned to display Gallion Plains and Adara Lake correctly
- The Castle Pattern has been added into the game.
Fixed Bug: A few bugs were found with Auto World Travel
Fixed Bug: Displaying Pets/Mounts from Icons (non-items) were showing an error
Fixed Bug: Pattern skills were still enforcing inventory limits.
Fixed Bug: Fixed a few pattern issues in Enchanting, Cooking and Alchemy (all 71-100 patterns)
Fixed Bug: All Dark Cherry Handle related patterns 71-100 now use Mahogany Handles
October 5, 2017
Fixed Bug: When opening chests with Treasure Hunting, item drops won't display an inventory full message anymore.
Fixed Bug: Offline workers still would display Inventory Full messaging when collecting materials from them
Update: Quest rewards that used to give inventory slots have been changed to World Bank slots
October 7, 2017
Fixed Bug: You will not get inventory full errors now when purchasing from the NPC vendor.
Update: Vicious Beaver pet distributed to everyone who met the promo threshold during the April-May Promo.
New: Woolly Mammoth pet has been added to the Drakor Store for purchase.
Fixed Bug: The tradeskill nodes at Heart of the Plains and Cliffside Lean-To areas now sell patterns.
Fixed Bug: The World Map now correctly displays all of the new areas correctly (a few were hidden and weren't meant to be)
Update: 71-100 Smithing patterns were using Dark Cherry Handles instead of Mahogany Handles.
October 8, 2017
Fixed Bug: Celestial Runes in Ancient Research are now correctly 71-100 and not 51-70.
Update: Freezing nodes for Treasure Hunting has been increased to match guild node prices, as the essence of this trade is different than the others and should have an increased price.
October 14, 2017
Fixed Bug: Halloween Quests are now active.
October 15, 2017
Fixed Bug: Changed the Steel Bar pattern to now use Halloween related items instead of [Coal] which is used for the Winter Holiday.
New: Aug-Sept Promo Winners were announced in the forum, congrats to the winners! [Pet Naming Token]s and [Customize Token]s have been given out to everyone as well.
August 31, 2017
New Premium Profile Theme
- Added The Wizard's Workshop Theme to the game. (first premium profile theme, inspired by Swami, June-july promo winner)
- Everyone who met the threshold can enable the theme on their armory page.
- This theme changes the styling of your Premium Armory Profile, colors, background image, etc.
Quality of Life Updates
- All Feeding Materials on the Pets page are now clickable to see detailed info on the material.
- Now when searching patterns, if you hit enter after typing your search, it will execute the search and not reload the whole page
- Moved the Tradeskills detail back onto the character (first screen) of the premium armory profiles
June-July Promo Rewards
- "Is Loving Summer" player title (chosen by Sasha) given out to everyone who met the $19+ threshold during the promo
- The Wizard's Workshop premium armory profile given out to everyone who met the $24+ threshold during the promo
Sept 19, 2017
Fixed Bug: fixed an exploit when creating non-stacking items with CR buffs, where it would create the item but not use the materials.
Sept 20, 2017
Fixed Bug: removed an inventory full message that showed up on every pattern create.
August 01, 2017
Premium Armory Profiles
- New Biography Pages, Daily Quest Statistics and Graphs, Displays your Pets & Mounts
- Has the ability to apply/activate "themes" on your Profiles as well to further customize the look and feel.
- Everyone who spent $24+ in the June/July promo got a free upgrade of the Premium Armory Profile
- This feature will be added to the Drakor store in the near future, but I wanted a sub-set of players to test it for any bugs first.
- I have also given out the Player Title that was chosen from the April-May promo by Bonechips to all players who met the $19+ during that promo
- I have given out all of the [Customize Token] and [Pet Naming Token]s to all players who met the thresholds in the June/July Promo
- Winners from June/July Promo will be drawn in the next day or two.
August 2, 2017
Fixed Bug: There was an issue viewing the premium armory profiles when you were not logged into the game.
Fixed Bug: It will not show "Hide Battle Strategy" button on other players profiles if you have the feature unlocked anymore.
August 7, 2017
Daily Quest Rewards: You can now obtain Tradeskill specific Player Titles randomly from completing daily quests. The player titles do NOT show up in the manual until at least one player has unlocked the title. But you can see how many titles have been added, just not what they are.
Fixed Bug: You will not receive a blank daily reward anymore as some have reported in the forums.
August 11, 2017
Fixed Bug: There was an issue with dailies giving out player titles, this has been fixed.
New: Added a listing of a players Obtained Titles from Dailies on the Premium Armory Profile under Daily Quests
August 13, 2017
Fixed Bug: Now when Accessibility mode (under My Account page) is turned on even with small screen resolutions. the traveling text is shown for North/South/East/West so screen readers still read the travel buttons correctly
New: Winners for the June-July Token Promo have been selected and posted in the forums. Congrats to the Winners!
May 12, 2017
Release v2.99 / v2.991 - 4
Daily Quest System
- You can obtain daily quests for each tradeskill. (1 quest per 24hrs per tradeskill)
- There are a variety of daily quests that you can randomly obtain.
- You can pick either an easy or hard daily quest
- The more days in a row you complete daily quests for a certain trade increase the chances for better rewards
- The more daily quests you complete each day also increase the chances for better rewards.
- Daily quests are dynamically generated by the level of your related Tradeskill
- Rewards are random and can range from Drakor Gold, Medals, Tokens, Customize Tokens, Pet Naming Tokens, and more...
- Gold Rewards from Daily quests also get Mystery Gold + Gold Drop buffs
- Gold Rewards range from 300g - 80,000g+ based on the level of the tradeskill/difficulty of the daily
- Statistics around Daily Quest completion and rewards are now being tracked for future Leaderboards
- Gold from Unlocking Chests is now affected by Gold Drop Buffs.
Valais Blacknose Mount
- The long awaited Dec/Jan mount grand prize has been launched, the first Gold Drop bonus Mount.
- It will be added to the store in a few days.
when opening items/materials close to the bottom of the screen it will now place it higher up on the screen.
Treasure Hunting Dailies can now not be "area-specific"
65+ Dailies now don't try to make area/node specific dailies (as there are none)
Various bugs around the new daily quest system has been fixed.
Dailies that require a material to be collected, the material now displays in it's relevant quality and is clickable for more info on it.
May 13, 2017
Valais Blacknose Mount buffs now display correctly when opening the buff description.
May 14, 2017: v2.991
Daily Quest System:
added a level selector for the daily quest system. now you can select from level 1 to your current trade level when selecting dailies.
when trying to click on names in chat to bring up their avatar box. It was needing 3 clicks to display correctly.
May 22, 2017
You can now link Tools / Rings to chat from your Tool Belt and Ring Pouch (from your own inventory/armory page)
May 26, 2017
Limited Pet names to 25 characters in Drakor Store, they are meant to be names and not sentences/phrases.
Valais Blacknose mount is now available for purchase in the Drakor Store
May 28, 2017: v2.992/v2.993
set a max-height to the overlay window. This should force the window to only have 1 scroll bar (help the players having scrolling issues with 2 bars)
a bug where opening some items would display them "scrolled up the screen" and not where you clicked to open the item details.
May 29, 2017: v2.994
Daily Quests now display the progress when working collections or pattern trades
Time stamps in chat removed the [ ] brackets, removed square brackets in collection/pattern combine results history, shrunk the font a bit.
June 7, 2017
April - May Promo:
Given out all [Customize Token]s and [Pet Naming Token]s for players who purchased in April to May that met the thresholds.
June 13, 2017
Removed Rare level quality collections from daily quests.
June 16, 2017
Capuchin Pet has been added to game and given out to everyone who met the threshold in the Feb-March Token
June 20, 2017
When selling to NPC from market listings, nails, other multiple combine pattern items sell for the correct value that matches the NPC vendors.
July 5th, 2017
Added Capuchin and Angry Eel Pets to the Drakor Store!
April 09, 2017
Release v2.982 / v2.983/4
Event Combat Drops
- "Combat Drops" feature has been added into the game for the new event (sorry forgot to upload it yesterday). This feature will be used in other ways in the future.
- You can now ignore "event combat drops" from the looking for creatures timer window. Click the "Ignore Event Items" to be able to filter which items to ignore.
- Updated the Drakor Store code, it now loads much much faster.
April 10, 2017
- Removed Market data from Event Items as they are not trade-able or sell-able anymore.
April 11, 2017
- Added Title "ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"
to the game from Feb-March Promotion and gifted to everyone who met the threshold (to see the colour requires a refresh as it's a newly added colour for Titles)
- Enabled "Love Pug" pet to be available for Purchase all year in the EP Vendor
- Added (Pet) or (Mount) after the pet/mounts name that are availabe in the EP Vendor
- Added Baby Chick Pet to Event Points Vendor
April 12, 2017
Copying and Pasting Forum links into chat will work correctly now (was broken after the forced HTTPS change)
April 21, 2017
SSL Certificate was causing issues with "Insecure" or not trusted in browsers. refreshed to new auto-renewing cert.
April 27, 2017
Enabled more compression on the server, should make page load faster and more responsive.
May 2, 2017
Now North/West/South/East buttons have title tags describing where they go. This should help screen readers that are on smaller screen resolutions.
May 10, 2017
updated some styling for the forums so screenshot images, pasted long text won't show outside of the "body" of the thread/replies. I'm hoping this also fixes some of the weird overlay sizing issues that is happening sporadically on the forum.
April 01, 2017
- April Fools
: I hope everyone enjoyed the April Fools this year. It included a treat for everyone who gets fooled today as well :) so make sure to click the link.
- Moved Drakor to only allow HTTPS connections. This also fixes an issue with the Drakor Store (not being able to purchase features/pets/etc)
Unlocking Treasure Hunting Chests now have a chance to drop [Customize Token]
another Dec/Jan secondary prize has been created and added to the store. Pet Raccoon
February - March Promotion
- [Pet Naming Token]
s and [Customize Token]
s have been given out to all players who met the thresholds within the Promo
- Winners will be announced shortly
April 4, 2017
Chat spamming filter added in, chat will now not allow you to repeatedly spam chat messages in quick succession.
April 6, 2017
New "How many own this?" column in the manual > Full Player Title Listing page. It helps show which titles are rare or not owned by any players.
April 9, 2017
a "Combat Drops" feature has been added into the game for the new event (sorry forgot to upload it yesterday). This feature will be used in other ways in the future.